2019 – Hunting Prices – Hackberry Rod and Gun
PACKAGE FOR TEAL AND BIG DUCK HUNTS
- $970.00 per Blind per day (1-2 Hunters)
- Trip includes dinner, lodging the night before, breakfast, guided hunt, and lunch upon return from the hunt.
- $650.00 per Blind per day (1-2 Hunters)
- Breakfast and Lunch upon return from the hunt is included.
BLAST & CAST
- Cast Cost: $650.00 per boat (1-3 people) for fishing after a hunt.
Trip includes guided inland saltwater fishing trip, artificial lures,
cold drinks/water, fuel and ice on boat.
- If needed – Rods/Reels $10 per person
- Fish Cleaning ($0.30 per fish)
- Blast cost will consist of Package Rate or Drive in Rate.
DUCK PICKING CHARGES – Prices subject to change *****
- $2.25 Ducks Breasted
- $4.25 Geese Cleaned
- $3.75 Ducks Cleaned
- $6.00 Speckled Bellies Cleaned
- 100% PAYMENT IS REQUIRED THE DAY YOU BOOK YOUR TRIP.
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR NO SHOWS OR CANCELLATIONS.
- 12 gauge guns recommended
- Shells are available in THE DOCK SHOP, 2’s and 4’s recommended (steel shot)
- Ankle or knee boots, rain gear, warm clothes. (no waders needed)
- Individuals born on or after September 1, 1969, must display proof of hunter’s education certification to purchase a license.
- All resident & non-resident licenses and state stamps can be purchased at the lodge.
- All hunters need to bring a Federal Duck Stamp.
- For information on scheduling a hunter education course log on to www.wlf.louisiana.gov or call 225-765-2932.
The Fine Print
- There will be a 15% charge for refunds that were charged to credit cards.
- Ask about our corporate memberships and gift certificates.
- Company and personal checks accepted as well as, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- There will not be an additional fuel surcharge unless fuel prices reach $3/GL.
- Offshore charges will remain $50 unless fuel prices reach $3/GL.
****PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE****