Yesterday officially marked the last day of the 2021/2022 Duck season. To sum it up Captain Kirk allowed that it was bittersweet. Others termed it blind spotty. Some days some blinds were good and the next day the same blind would be slow. Our hunters harvested a little over 4000 ducks during the allotted 60 days. So, we will spend the next few days gathering decoys, cleaning, and repairing equipment put it all away and thank God for this year and pray for a good one next year.
Here are a few pictures from the last week and you can see them all by clicking here:
SPECIAL FISHING SHOW PRICING FOR 2022 BOOK NOW AND SAVE
The full package includes dinner and lodging the night before your trip, breakfast and a fully guided inland fishing trip with artificial lures, lunch, cold drinks and water on the boat during your trip.
Book your 2022 special fishing show trip NOW and save. Between now and March 12th you can book your trip here at the lodge (by phone or email) for $1,050.00 for three (3) fishermen on full package
Booking this trip after March 13th the price will be $1,530.00 These very popular days always book very quickly so call now and don’t get shut out on these special discount days ALL DAYS FROM MARCH 12TH 2022 UNTIL APRIL 30TH 2022 ALL MONDAYS AND TUESDAYS IN MAY, JUNE, SEPTEMBER, AND OCTOBER 2022 ALL SUNDAYS THRU WEDNESDAYS IN JULY & AUGUST 2022
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR THESE IMPORTANT UP-COMING DATES
47th Annual Houston Fishing Show – March 23rd thru 27th
Annual Hackberry Ducks Unlimited Dinner and Auction – Thursday March 10th
Call 888.762.3391 for information
“THE DOCK SHOP”
WE ARE GETTING NEW ITEMS ALL THE TIME CALL TOLL FREE AT 888.762.3391 Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
And get a gift certificate for a birthday, anniversary or just for fun
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO VISIT AND LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
CHECK OUT OUR DAILY POSTS AND OUR FISHING AND HUNTING SPECIALS
WORLD CLASS FISHING IN COSTA RICA
We have wrapped up another summer here at the beautiful Los Sueños Resort and Marina. While we are mostly known for the billfish, right here off Costa Rica we’ve witnessed incredible fishing for wahoo, yellowfin, and rooster fish. Take a look at these few pictures from the last few months. Oh, and we’ve released 100’s of marlin too. Click here to see more pictures from our fantastic year.
· 1/2-1 c fresh grated Grana Padano cheese (substitute Parmigiana Reggiano)
1. Dice chicken into bite sized pieces. coat in 3 tbsp or enough mayo to thinly coat chicken. add 1 tbsp garlic paste and season with your favorite Blackstone Seasoning. refrigerate to marinate 20 minutes to over night.
2. Prepare your Caesar dressing by whisking all the ingredients, except for the cheese together. grate in cheese last to determine how much you want to add, as the cheese will thicken your dressing. refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Preheat Blackstone griddle to high heat. add chicken to sear on each side until cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, chop romaine lettuce and toss with dressing as well as char tortilla shells over your range top burners for a few seconds on each side. or preheat tortillas on griddle surface.
5. Assemble tacos using the Blackstone taco racks. stuff each tortilla with dressed romaine and chicken. garnish with extra freshly grated cheese, capers, lemon zest and serve with extra dressing and lemon wedges. enjoy!
My Thought – “You have to learn the rule of the game, and then you have to play better than anyone else”
HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND “REMEMBER YOU ARE LIVING IN THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD”
“Ya Shoulda been here yesterday”
EVERY OPPORTUNITY YOU GET PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
Become A Sponsor Today
For options and pricing contact Buddy Oakes at:
Hackberry Rod & Gun
485 Lake Breeze
Hackberry, LA 70645