CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD TACOS
- · 1.5 lb chicken tenders, diced
- · 3 tbsp Dukes Mayonnaise
- · 1tbsp Blackstone Essential Blend Seasoning (or your favorite Blackstone Blend)
- · 1 tbsp garlic paste
- · 2 heads romaine, chopped small
- · lemon zest & wedges for garnish
- · capers (optional)
- · 12 soft taco shells
- · 2 tbsp garlic paste
- · 2 tbsp anchovy paste
- · juice of half a large lemon
- · 1 heaping tbsp Dijon mustard
- · 2-3 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- · 1.5 cup Dukes mayonnaise
- · 2 tsp juice from capers jar
- · 1/4 tsp salt & pepper
- · 1/2-1 c fresh grated Grana Padano cheese (substitute Parmigiana Reggiano)
1. Dice chicken into bite sized pieces. coat in 3 tbsp or enough mayo to thinly coat chicken. add 1 tbsp garlic paste and season with your favorite Blackstone Seasoning. refrigerate to marinate 20 minutes to over night.
2. Prepare your Caesar dressing by whisking all the ingredients, except for the cheese together. grate in cheese last to determine how much you want to add, as the cheese will thicken your dressing. refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Preheat Blackstone griddle to high heat. add chicken to sear on each side until cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, chop romaine lettuce and toss with dressing as well as char tortilla shells over your range top burners for a few seconds on each side. or preheat tortillas on griddle surface.
5. Assemble tacos using the Blackstone taco racks. stuff each tortilla with dressed romaine and chicken. garnish with extra freshly grated cheese, capers, lemon zest and serve with extra dressing and lemon wedges. enjoy!