- One 21-1/2 ounce package brownie mix
- One 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 large bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 2 squares semi-sweet chocolate (optional)
- 2 teaspoons butter
Preheat oven to 270F. Prepare brownie mix as directed. Spread batter evenly in greased 12 inch pizza pan. Bake, then cool.
Mix cream cheese, sugar, and peanut butter with electric mixer on medium speed until blended well. Spread mixture over brownies. Arrange banana slices over cream cheese mixture, sprinkle peanuts. Cook chocolate and butter in heavy sauce pan on very low heat, stirring constantly. When completely melted drizzle over peanuts.