- 1-1/2 lb red snapper or redfish fillets
- 1/3 cup Fume Blanc white wine
- 2 tbs fresh lime juice
- 3 tbs chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbs butter or margarine, cut into 4 pieces
- Lime wedges
Place fish in a single layer large skillet; season to taste with salt and pepper. Combine wine, lime juice, 2 tbs of the cilantro and garlic; pour over fish. Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until fish is opaque. Remove with slotted spatula to serving plate; cover and keep warm. increase heat; boil pan juices until liquid is reduced to about 3 tbsp. Remove from heat; swirl in butter, one piece at a time, until just melted. Pour sauce over fish. Garnish with lime wedges and remaining cilantro.
NOTE: This is a good recipe to use some redfish from your trip here at the lodge.