Many of you have asked about getting the recipe for the baked fish that we serve in the dining room. We have been serving this dish for years and I’m not sure where it came from but it is the most asked for fish dish here at the lodge. Well here it is.
- 2 to 3 pounds of fish filets
- 3 round packs of Ritz crackers
- 3 sticks of real butter (melted)
- HR&G all purpose seasoning (order it here 888.762.3391)
- 3 table spoons of minced garlic
- 1 tea spoon garlic powder
- 1 tea spoon dill weed
- 2 lemons
- parmesan cheese
- a few large peeled shrimp
Melt butter – add seasoning, minced garlic, garlic powder, dill weed and the juice of two lemons. crush Ritz crackers until fine. Dip each fish filet in the butter sauce, then the crackers and place them on a shallow baking dish/pan. Dip the shrimp in the butter sauce and then the Ritz cracker mixture. place the shrimp on top of the fish filets and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or so until done.
You are gonna love the dish. It’s quick and easy and deeeeeeelious.