- 1 lb. fresh (hot) sausage*, skinned and cut
- 2 cans whole tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 peeled eggplant, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 3 or 4 medium zucchini, sliced in rings.
Brown sausage in large frying pan. Add the following: eggplant, onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, zucchini. Smother down, then transfer to a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle a lot of Parmesan cheese on top. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
*You could also use shrimp or crawfish. It is great either way.