CAJUN CRAWFISH SALAD
- 1 pound crawfish, steamed
- 1/2 cup celery, coarsely chopped
- 2 hard boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 2-3 leaves of lettuce, torn
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon catsup
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco
- To taste: Salt, pepper, Black olives, pitted
Steam crawfish and chill. Toss together crawfish, eggs, celery, lettuce and cucumber with mayonnaise, which has been combined with lemon juice, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco and seasoning.
Serve on crisp lettuce. Garnish with tomato wedges and black olives.