CAJUN GARLIC SHRIMP AND GRITS
Cajun Garlic Shrimp and Grits are the perfect savory dish that you will want on your table. Best part is, it’s easy and will make any busy weeknight delicious.
PREP TIME 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME 10 MINUTES
- 1/2 pound of bacon chopped
- 1-pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 Tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat, cook the bacon until desired crispness. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside on a plate.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. Add garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes until the shrimp is no longer pink.
- To make the grits: Add the water, butter, milk, and salt to a medium sized saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and slowly add in the grits. Stir for about 5 minutes until the grits are thick and bubbly. Serve with the Cajun garlic shrimp.