- 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8-ounce carton froze whipped topping, thawed
- 6-ounce chocolate flavored crumb crust
- 1/4 cup peanuts, finely chopped
Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth; add sugar and peanut butter, beating well. Gradually add milk, beating until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and spoon into chocolate crumb crust. Sprinkle with peanuts. Freeze until firm. Serve frozen, slightly thawed.