- 2 Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillets (12.5 inch & 8 inch Pans)
- Swiss Diamond Nonstick Roasting Pan – 4.5 qt
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 pound shrimp (small, or crawfish cooked and chopped)
- 1 whole bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 1 whole onion (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon HR&G Cajun Seasoning
- 4 cups croutons (cornbread)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a saute pan, melt the butter and add the celery, onions, minced garlic, and peppers.
- Saute the vegetables until the onions start to turn translucent.
- Add the poultry seasoning to the vegetables and saute for 1 minute longer. Set aside
- In a large bowl, add the croutons.
- Next, add the sauteed vegetables, crawfish/shrimp, eggs, and broth.
- Season with HR&G Seasoning
- Mix well. The cornbread will soak up the juices. The mixture should be very wet.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes. Remove the foil and cook another 15 minutes to brown the top.
- Take it out the oven and ENJOY!